Tips on writing a review:
- Reviews are crucial to the author and future possible readers, because they help highlight how and why a book can be helpful to others.
- Write from yor heart! People want to know what resonated most to you from the book and how it helped you heal or grow.
- Leave at least 3-4 sentences on why you wanted to read the book, a few key ways the book moved you or excited you, and why you would reccomend it to others.
- Amazon and Goodreads are the most popular sites people look to in order to find new books to read and share so those are important sites to leave you review on.
- Copy and paste your review to those sites and any other online retailers the book is sold at for more exposure.
Thank you for your time and consideration – I am truly grateful!
Buy 1 Book and Receive:
Buy 5 Books and Receive:
About the Author
Sarah J. Robinson once believed her lifelong battle with depression made her a bad Christian. Now she’s an author and speaker who helps others discover that mental illness doesn’t disqualify them from living rich, beautiful lives in Christ. Drawing from a decade of ministry experience and the mental health field, Sarah helps readers fight for wholeness and cultivate joy. She lives in Nashville with her husband.
In this debut book, Sarah offers a healthy, practical, and shame-free guide for Christians struggling with mental illness. She shares her story of battling depression and fighting to stay alive despite toxic theology that made her afraid to seek help outside the chuch.
Pairing her own story with scriptural insights, mental health research, and simple practices, Sarah helps you reconnect with the God who is present in your deepest anguish.